Translate

Saturday, April 1, 2023

Shandée - Poisoned Love

"You say you're leaving, and there's no turning back this time. This story is over, it's reached its end.

I've heard this before, I've lived it, I've seen it so much that I'm bored of it.

Go find someone else, this one's already gone, he's no longer here, he's dead.

Say what you want, repeat it until you're tired, and if you wish, you can forget me in a year.

You can do it, I don't care, I'm not interested. I saw myself in a mirror, and I didn't like the reflection.

What I saw wasn't me, because you poison me, you suffocate me, you drown me, this is a sentence.

I don't want this story in this book, and I'll write something new where you don't exist.

I don't need anyone to live, I'll still be me until the end, and that's how I'll continue.

They tell me I'm not happy, what do they know about me? They know my name, but not who I am.

I'll fight, I'll win, and I'll prove that I'll make it.

I'm the one who decides, and I want to dance, and not stop, and enjoy tonight.

I've created my world, where love is not allowed, so Cupid, don't even think about coming."

No comments: