Translate

Saturday, April 1, 2023

Shandée - Confusing Love

This kind of love confuses me One moment I'm soaring up high Then you bring me down to my knees Why must our love be a constant lie?

What kind of love is this we share? You act as if you own me Your jealousy's too much to bear I don't need this pain, can't you see?

I do love you, I swear it's true But I won't be your property I belong to myself, not you We should share love, not misery

I'm growing weary, it's time to change I can't keep living in this strife My heart can no longer bear this range Of emotions, it's time to end this life

Every night, tears fall from my eyes All because of you, my heart's in pain I don't want to live in these lies I can't keep playing this losing game

I'll leave if you don't make a change It's time to stop this endless fight It's not worth the tears or the pain It's time to end this love tonight.

No comments: