Translate

Friday, March 31, 2023

Shandée - Dreaming of You Tonight

I don't want to fall asleep, For I know you'll be there, In my dreams so vividly, But I can't hold you near.

It's something that I avoid, Not easy for me to face, I see you there in my mind, But must move on from this place.

Don't get me wrong, my dear, I don't want to fall in love, I have to find my own way, To push forward and move on.

I know this isn't normal, You're always in my head, I see you in every reflection, And on every glass window.

Boom Boom goes my heart, Mami Mami my voice cries, I want to make you mine, But fear to fall and never rise.

Can you feel the passion, The fire that's burning me? I want to be with you so bad, But I can't risk being hurt, you see.

This is driving me crazy, I need to feel you near, I'd rather have you in my arms, Than dreaming of you my whole life, my dear.

Can you sense my yearning, The desire deep within? I'll stay awake a little longer, Dreaming of you until the morning begins.

No comments: