Translate

Friday, March 31, 2023

Shandée - Lost in Passion's Embrace

In the dark, I feel your heat, A passion that's impossible to beat. I'll show you things you've never known, A wildness that we can call our own.

My love for you, it knows no end, And tonight, we'll let our bodies blend. Time stands still when we're together, Lost in the moment, free from all pressure.

My lips crave the taste of yours, Unlocking desires, opening doors. I know the path to make you mine, A place where love and lust entwine.

Every inch of your body is mine to explore, A map to guide me to your core. Our love is a world we've created, Where our souls unite, passions sated.

So turn off the light, let's make it real, A moment we'll remember, a love we'll feel. With you, my heart knows where it belongs, In your arms, where our love sings its songs.

No comments: