Translate

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ángel Shandée - I´m Brave




















Have you heard your heart beating?
when a dream doesn´t want to go
when your soul is singing
but you don´t know what to do



Maybe you think I'm a dreamer
but I see my tears drop while I'm sleeping
It´s sad to have a dream where you can have anything you want
you can take the whole world with your hands



But when you wake up
everything disappears
and all you have
is the courage to keep walking


I can sing
I can dance
I can write
but I need to heal my wings because I can not fly


"God is all I have" 


The world will know who I am
I know I'm a winner
I can feel it
I can tell 


"God is all I have" 


My voice is my tool, 
and I am gonna show it
I am gonna start smiling
´cause I deserve it


"God is all I have" 


The light is in my heart
I can feel it, I can see it
the power is in my veins
´cause someone told me


"That I was born to be brave". (GG)


"God is all I have" 


...Dream until YOUR dreams come true.


And I say everytime I can "I love you God for all I have" 

No comments: