Translate

Monday, July 26, 2010

Shandée Urzúa - Take me to paradise






















Since the first time
you've been my true love
I can´t keep my eyes off of you
I can´t help thinking about you


I had my wings to fly
I had everything to cry about
me, myself and the promise I made
I can´t stop asking where are you now?

I ran everywhere
I could go around the world
but they were just excuses
because in the end I am here lost in nowhere

Living fantasies
crying for you
living apart
I´m waiting for my final time

I want to have my endless love
The earth is my house
heaven could be our home
because all I ever wanted was to live with you

All I know is that you are my angel from above
Because you are my true love
I belong to you and you belong to me
our hearts will live together forever

You left me here
but ll be with you
Because I love you like the first day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vos no le entendi pero esta calidad jejejeje ATTe: Luis Sagastume
te quedo bien el blog.

Anonymous said...

wiiiiiiiii jajaja chistozzo...hey te gusto??? no miras que un dia por travesiar se me borraron las cosas que vos le habias colocado jeje y pues me toco que travesear y que crees?? aprendi mas jeje que bueno que te haya gustado Dios te bendiga amigo XD

Atte: SHANDEE